Legal Counsel jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
You refined by:
- Providing high level legal assistant support to the General Counsel, including the collation of briefs and assisting with drafting legal documents.
- Familiarity with the across government legal services panel is an advantage but not essential.
- We have 2 opportunities for Legal Administrators to be a part of…
- Creating, maintaining and managing product templates, guidelines, legal documentation summaries and external legal advice.
- Initiate and develop knowledge sharing, expertise and skills within the legal team and with key internal clients to improve decision making in legal issues.
- Experience in legal operations and familiarity with legal technology.
- Assisting with legal process improvement, projects and research.
- WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Providing legal advice to the EY Independence team on auditor independence matters.
- Proven ability to apply a legal framework to emerging legislative and…
- Engaging closely and collaboratively with the Risk, Compliance and Government Relations functions on a variety of legal and regulatory issues;
- The role of the legal team within our organisation is evolving at pace.
- Actively participating in projects and initiatives which enable growth while mitigating…
- Reporting to the Senior Legal Counsel for Crown Sydney and forming part of the greater Crown Resorts legal team, this role will have exposure to a wide variety…
- Provide administrative and secretarial services to internal and external clients.
- Temporary Full-Time (35 hours per week).
- When applying you will need to:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.