Legal Counsel jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
You refined by:
Senior Legal Counsel (undo)
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- The purpose of the role of Senior Legal Counsel is to provide commercially sound, practical legal advice at a high level to all business units across the GPT…
- Senior Legal Counsel - Sydney Office - Max term contract.
- We have an opportunity for a Senior Legal Counsel to join our team on a 12 month contract basis.
Macquarie Park NSW
- Based in our Macquarie Park office, the Senior Legal Counsel will provide sound advice to internal stakeholders whilst playing a pivotal role supporting the…
- As the first member of New Relic’s APJ legal team, your role will encompass a wide range of legal matters, especially contract review and negotiation.
- Instructing external solicitors and counsel.
- Construction industry legal and contractual experience.
- Mentor junior members of the legal team.
Taylor Root Global Legal Recruitment
- You will be a Senior Legal Counsel, with broad financial services experience, who is well versed on the evolving regulatory landscape.
- Reporting to the General Counsel & Company Secretary and working in a small and collaborative legal team of experienced lawyers, this newly created position…
- Providing training to staff on legal topics.
- Mahlab is Australia’s leading independent legal recruitment consultancy.
- Flexible working conditions on offer.
- This role will form part of an experienced legal team and involve supporting the business in construction dispute resolution.
- Email me jobs like this.
Eckardt Guanlao Consulting
$180,000 - $200,000 a year
- A desire to work closely with a small, close-knit, legal team.
- The Company is a Global Asset Manager with a well-established office in Sydney.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.