Legal Counsel $100,100 jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Analytical and legal technical skills and commercial judgment.
- We’re disrupting the transportation and logistics world, and with that comes the need for top…
- You are an experienced banking lawyer who thrives on legal excellence and professionalism in actively managing legal risk in transactions and prioritising…
- Providing legal advice to the EY Independence team on auditor independence matters.
- Proven ability to apply a legal framework to emerging legislative and…
- Provide timely and proactive advice and guidance to the business on varied commercial legal issues, including intellectual property, information security,…
- Providing high quality, strategic and commercially focused legal and governance advice to your business partners, including effectively managing external…
- Creating, maintaining and managing product templates, guidelines, legal documentation summaries and external legal advice.
- LLB or other equivalent legal accreditation; and.
- Identify and mitigate risk and actively drives appropriate internal legal risk management cultures and…
- Providing legal guidance in relation to KPMG’s rapidly growing and evolving technology solutions and digital service offerings.
- Work type: Permanent Full Time.
- Leading legal project roles on mergers, acquisitions and divestments, joint ventures and equity capital market transactions.
- Everyone’s contribution is valued.
- You will ensure that legal obligations are met, and legal risks managed, while seeking maximum alignment with Transurban’s business objectives and protection of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.