Legal Counsel $100,100 jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
$120,000 - $150,000 a year
- An exciting opportuntiy for a standalone legal counsel.
- Advising on legal matters across the group.
- An international and recognised technology business.
- Corporate Counsel (Litigation & External Dispute Resolution).
- The purpose of this role is to provide legal advice, manage litigation and manage external…
- Philips invites you to apply for a rare opportunity that has recently become available for a Legal Counsel to join our world-class legal team!
- We are currently seeking a legal counsel to join the team in the General Counsel’s Office.
- Manage, negotiate and draft a wide variety of legal agreements;
- Instructing external solicitors and counsel.
- Construction industry legal and contractual experience.
- Mentor junior members of the legal team.
- As the Legal Counsel, you will be responsible for providing legal advice to our client’s renewable energy business.
- 2 to 5 years of legal eperience.
- Mahlab is Australia’s leading independent legal recruitment consultancy.
- You will be part of a proactive, responsive in-house team that provides high-quality…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Full general corporate and commercial Legal advice.
- An excellent opportunity to join a vibrant In-house Legal team offering an innovative environment where…
- Work autonomously on individual matters for clients, consulting with colleagues and Senior Corporate Counsel / General Counsel as necessary.
- A DAY IN THE LIFE….
- Provide support to the Senior Counsel, Head of Legal and General Counsel on delivering the pipeline of work across the team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.