Legal Counsel $100,100 jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
You refined by:
- Permanent job in the Sydney CBD based in-house legal team of an international professional services company.
- In this role you will be managing, negotiating and…
- Assist the legal team and extended business with day-to-day IP queries.
- The role will build strong relationships with stakeholders across the business to…
- Rexel Australia is a market leader serving commercial, industrial, residential and retail customers with world-class products, services and energy efficient…
Sydney Eastern Suburbs NSW
- Appear in the High, Federal, Supreme and District Courts for hearings, and instruct Junior and Senior counsel at directions, interlocutory (ex parte) and final…
- The in house legal team provide high-quality legal support to the business.
- Mahlab is Australia’s leading independent legal recruitment consultancy.
- Assisting in the review of corporate communications from a legal perspective; and.
- Experience advising clients about legal risks, negotiation strategies, and…
International Staffing Consultants, Inc.
$100,000 - $130,000 a year
- We are looking for in-house legal counsel with experience in corporate finance with dynamic leadership skills and lending execution experience.
- The legal function supports the business in relation to legal issues spanning IP, contracts, competition and consumer law and compliance.
- Clients in this region are primarily prescribed bodies corporate, and legal services mainly relate to corporate governance and future acts.
- Ability to oversee, counsel, guide, train and support other members of the legal team, and manage external legal support.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.