Legal Office Junior jobs in Sydney NSW
You refined by:
Sydney NSW (undo)
- Provide legal support and general administrative assistance with corporate secretarial and corporate governance for the local legal entities.
- A Day in the Life.
Moray & Agnew Lawyers
- Previous office experience is advantageous although not essential as on the job training will be provided.
- Over the last decade, the firm has tripled in size to…
- Whether it be our technology or our business focused approach to the practice of law, we strive to change the legal market for the better.
- Baker McKenzie Australia can offer you access to complex, market leading matters working with some of the world's best legal minds – people who know the law and…
- Chance to kick-start your legal secretary career!
- This long-standing National mid-tier firm have a reputation for success.
- Assist in conducting junior exit interviews in the Sydney office.
- Widen your knowledge on all HR legal matters as they relate to the OMD business.
- The firm consists of three global legal Divisions:
- Withers Australia has offices in Sydney and Melbourne.
- The role is to work as a junior lawyer in the Hotels…
$35,000 - $50,000 a year
- *KICK-START your legal secretarial career ** Lovable+ Colourful role.
- Assisting a top senior personal injury lawyer and senior legal secretaries (providing…
Anton Murray Consulting
$55,000 - $70,000 a year
- Depending on the respective task area, the Contract Writer/ Administrator may have direct contact to customers and/ or colleagues in field offices.
- People2people currently have a number of Legal Assistant opportunities at junior, intermediate and senior level within boutique, mid and top-tier law firms in…
Be the first to see new Legal Office Junior jobs in Sydney NSW
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.