Legal Practice Manager jobs in Sydney NSW
You refined by:
- The Institute Manager will also work with the Director of the Institute on the development and implementation of organisational strategies, policies, and…
- We apply world's best practice, insights and technology across six key sectors: Citizen Services, Defence, Healthcare, Immigration, Justice and Transport.
$97,812 - $116,013 a year
- Contribute to and/or develop policies, procedures and work practices to improve and support NSW Ambulance.
- Employment Type: Permanent Full Time.
- Demonstrates a sound understanding of claims management principles, standards and practices.
- Life Claims Manager – AMP Life.
- Clearly articulate best practice, supported by evidence in relevant areas.
- An understanding of the legal framework surrounding the insurance contract as it…
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity, ethical practices, and the principles of cultural diversity.
- Be Part Of Something Greater!
- As a digital pioneer, the company was the first to bring legal and business information online with its Lexis« and Nexis« services.
- You’ll play a key role in project management and application of tax compliance procedures including associated involvement in Tax practice management.
- Interfaces with the client, transition managers, custodians, Legal, and internal investment teams to facilitate the transfer of client assets to TRP management…
- Support the development of the overall procurement framework including supplier risk and performance management, procure to pay processes, management reporting…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.