Legal Practice Manager jobs in Sydney NSW
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- The supply market in detail including leading practice and technology trends.
- The Enterprise Procurement & Partnerships (EPP) team supports the Commbank Group…
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity, ethical practices, and the principles of cultural diversity.
- Be Part Of Something Greater!
- Day to day delivery of 2nd Line of Defence practices for the five divisions (CCR, HR, L&S, Risk, Finance).
- Complete Low rated Compliance Assessments across the…
- 3-5 years experience with e-billing / matter management systems & understanding of the needs and opportunities for legal department including systems and…
- Interfaces with the client, transition managers, custodians, Legal, and internal investment teams to facilitate the transfer of client assets to TRP management…
- Support the development of the overall procurement framework including supplier risk and performance management, procure to pay processes, management reporting…
$97,812 - $116,013 a year
- Contribute to and/or develop policies, procedures and work practices to improve and support NSW Ambulance.
- Employment Type: Permanent Full Time.
- Ignite your curiosity in legal tech with HSF.
- Herbert Smith Freehills' leading-edge global Alternative Legal Services (ALT) business harnesses the firm's…
- The ICT Contracts Manager is responsible for the establishment, implementation, refinement and ongoing application of contract management processes and…
- Drive a best practice/continuous improvement culture.
- You will need to have a proven background in Financial Crime related roles within either banking…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.