Legal Practice Manager jobs in Sydney NSW
Gilbert + Tobin
- We are at the forefront of legal innovation, have successful and expanding practices in all our specialist areas, and we enjoy a reputation for providing our…
- Familiarity with public cloud architectures, security practices and compliance documentation.
- Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs…
- You must have the legal right to work in Australia to apply for this position (i.e. Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident).
- What we want from you.
- Develop a community of contract management best practice and educate the teams.
- Join a collaborative, large procurement support team.
- Managing a team of two.
- Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers.
- Provide deal support for Success Cloud products.
- Working knowledge of software development practices and data center / infrastructure / networking technologies.
- Coordinates delivery, collection, review and processing of clinical trial documents to and from investigator sites and the CDMA organization and ensures…
- Conducts legal training to Operations Team and other concerned departments to ensure operational efficiency amongst the staff.
- Demonstrated understanding of the in-house legal market preferred.
- Legal qualifications preferred, and/or experience working in the legal market.
- Ensure adherence to legal and regulatory requirements.
- Support Link Group assurance programs that deliver effective risk management and compliance practices.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.