Legal Practice Manager jobs in Sydney NSW
You refined by:
Sydney NSW (undo)
Gilbert + Tobin
- Working across our practice groups and legal ops teams to help further develop and embed best-practice LPM processes, tools and behaviours;
- Assist Partners with administrative requirements as well as coordinate practice group meetings.
- All the while collaborating with some of the sharpest legal…
- Excellent understanding of the legal framework of eDiscovery, existing protocols, practices and relevant legal standards.
- A genuine interest in beginning a career in the legal industry as a Practice Assistant.
- On completion of the Graduate Program your manager will work with you to…
- Consulting with legal teams and practice groups to identify LPM improvements and helping embed the improvements in practice.
- Are you ready to begin?
Gilbert + Tobin
- We are at the forefront of legal innovation, have successful and expanding practices in all our specialist areas, and we enjoy a reputation for providing our…
- We provide our future leaders with best practice learning and development programs to accelerate and grow their careers.
- You will be a team player, working collaboratively with other members of the sales team, delivery colleagues, legal, marketing and operations.
- You share your knowledge by mentoring and coaching junior employees, and promoting and implementing effective people management practices.
- Research practice area processes through discussions with regional legal project managers and identify key areas of improvement.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.