Legal Practice Manager jobs in Sydney NSW
- In this role, you will be responsible for the delivery of process innovation and continuous improvement across all components of claims and operations practices…
- Consulting with legal teams and practice groups to identify LPM improvements and helping embed the improvements in practice.
- Are you ready to begin?
Jefferies & Company, Inc.
- Be willing to learn to provide advice in a variety of practice areas.
- Have experience advising on equities sales and trading legal issues as well as investment…
- Influence development and ensure implementation of MRA best practice frameworks.
- An understanding of the legal framework surrounding the insurance contract as…
- A genuine interest in beginning a career in the legal industry as a Practice Assistant.
- On completion of the Graduate Program your manager will work with you to…
- Experience in managing other lawyers within a legal function.
- A law degree admitted to practice in an Australian jurisdiction with current certificate.
- With more than 60 offices across the world, you're able to swiftly maneuver through the complexity of serving different legal and cultural practices, while also…
- You ensure health & safety, legal and security issues are being handled in accordance with H&M standards and local legislation, ensuring employee and customer…
- Prepare briefs of evidence and give evidence at legal and appeal proceedings as required.
- Develop and maintain knowledge and understanding of relevant…
- You must have legal rights to work in the country.
- Onboarding/educating customers on the value of the Partner Program and best practices for working with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.