Legal Practice Manager jobs in Sydney NSW
Gilbert + Tobin
- We are at the forefront of legal innovation, have successful and expanding practices in all our specialist areas, and we enjoy a reputation for providing our…
The Recruitment Company
$460 - $500 a day
- Foster professional development, information sharing and best-practice digital communication practices.
- Build strong working relationships and share information…
- Develop and/or initiate enhancements to practices, systems and procedures.
- The Department of Justice delivers legal, court and supervision services to the…
- Establish ‘best practice’ processes and efficiencies.
- Ensure all the activities comply with relevant Acts, legal demands and ethical standards.
- TEAM EMPOWERMENT: Ensure complaints managers have appropriate decision rights to resolve cases independently.
- Direct Reports: Approx 15 Customer Managers.
- As part of this innovative team you will be working with some of the sharpest legal minds in the industry.
- Please do not forward candidate profiles or resumes…
- Undertaking specific research such as future advice models, technology, industry data and best practice.
- With prior risk management / compliance work experience…
- You will be a team player, working collaboratively with other members of the sales team, delivery colleagues, legal, marketing and operations.
$300,000 - $350,000 a year
- Defending and initiating any legal action required against the company in conjunction with external legal advisers.
- Varied and interesting Leadership Role.
- Review and manage the implementation of improvements in the framework and practices based on feedback and review of project implementations.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.