Legal Practice Manager jobs in Sydney NSW
- You will be supporting the practice of a busy partner and their team.
- Flexible work practices for staff, including the ability to purchase additional leave.
- Have a minimum of 3+ years (or MORE) proven experience as a legal administrator/secretary and/or office/legal practice administrator;
- $65,000-$75,000. SYDNEY.
- As a digital pioneer, the company was the first to bring legal and business information online with its Lexis« and Nexis« services.
- Partnering, negotiating with and influencing union representatives in a complex legal environment.
- As new infrastructure comes on-line and our operations move…
- Working closely with the RAMS legal and franchise operations team, this role will be responsible for ensuring that all documentation required for new…
- Ensure all activities comply with legal and ethical requirements.
- Investigate and share best practice across regions and industries.
- We make what matters work.
$66,007 a year
- Sound working knowledge of meeting practice and protocols in local government.
- The purpose of the Committee Clerk is to provide meeting support that delivers…
- Liaise with legal representatives in the management and settlement of cases.
- As a Case Manager, you will manage a portfolio of claims with the goal of achieving…
- Interfaces with the client, transition managers, custodians, Legal, and internal investment teams to facilitate the transfer of client assets to TRP management…
- You ensure health & safety, legal and security issues are being handled in accordance with H&M standards and local legislation, ensuring employee and customer…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.