Legal Practice Manager $154,200 jobs in Sydney NSW
- Experience in managing other lawyers within a legal function.
- A law degree admitted to practice in an Australian jurisdiction with current certificate.
- As a digital pioneer, the company was the first to bring legal and business information online with its Lexis« and Nexis« services.
- Support the development of the overall procurement framework including supplier risk and performance management, procure to pay processes, management reporting…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Working across other business units and functions (legal, compliance, risk, cyber etc) to co-ordinate responses.
- Executive Manager, Process Governance (CDO).
- Working knowledge of software development practices and data center / infrastructure / networking technologies.
- Effectively team with PR, marketing, legal, and support.
- Working with partner development managers, build C-level relationships with our top partners and…
- Conduct factual investigations, informing managers and employees of the legal implications of actions to be taken.
- Let’s talk about the team:
- Manage complex enterprise contract negotiations, in cooperation with AWS legal and professional services teams.
- Operational excellence mind-set and experience.
- Manage complex contract negotiations involving legal, marketing and business terms.
- Responsibilities include: Recruiting strategic partners, creating the…
- Ranked as a band-1 practice by Chambers Global, our Technology, Media and Telecommunications (TMT) practice acts for a range of Australia's top corporates,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.