Legal Practice Manager $90,000 jobs in Sydney NSW
- A practice background in Mergers & Acquisitions.
- The job will include preparing and maintaining practically-focused content as well as practical resources for…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Excellent understanding of the legal framework of eDiscovery, existing protocols, practices and relevant legal standards.
- In this role, you will be responsible for the delivery of process innovation and continuous improvement across all components of claims and operations practices…
Jefferies & Company, Inc.
- Be willing to learn to provide advice in a variety of practice areas.
- Have experience advising on equities sales and trading legal issues as well as investment…
- Develop overarching practice group strategic roadmap driven by commercial strategy and customer need, and aligned with other practice groups.
- Working alongside advisers and their operational teams to remove barriers and obstacles preventing their practice from achieving their strategic goals.
- We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
- Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19…
- Influence development and ensure implementation of MRA best practice frameworks.
- An understanding of the legal framework surrounding the insurance contract as…
- Clearly articulate best practice, supported by evidence in relevant areas.
- An understanding of the legal framework surrounding the insurance contract as it…
- You’ll play a key role in project management and application of tax compliance procedures including associated involvement in Tax practice management.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.