- Engaging directly with clients, counsel and legal practitioners acting for parties in Court proceedings.
- To find out more about Jaku Legal please visit here:
Aston Consult Pty Ltd
$100,000 - $150,000 a year
- A distinct ability to advise on a range of legal and contractual issues.
- In return we offer the opportunity to work with a team of true professionals who are…
$150,000 a year
- Commercial and legal contractual negotiations.
- Formal sales training and practitioner of Miller Heiman, SPIN, TAS etc.
- Development of strategic account plans.
- Hegarty Legal is a specialised firm retained by domestic and international clients across a range of industry sectors.
- To succeed in this role you will need:
$65,000 - $85,000 a year
- Should be a registered agent with Tax Practitioners Board*.
- You’ll be working closely with the Executives on all aspects of the financial operations within the…
- Dictaphone typing of patient, procedure reports, follow up and end of treatment reports and clinical notes as dictated by the practitioners.
- Provide advice on liability, apportionment and quantum in civil claims against health agencies and/or individual health practitioners.
- They provide a range of services including medico legal, occupational and corporate health services.
- Our client, is a well-established specialist practice led…
- Ablethorpe Recruitment is a specialist legal recruitment agency operating in Australia and internationally.
- For the best specialist advice in positioning your…
- The work is interesting and often complex and will include a broad range of both advisory and litigious civil claims involving medical practitioners and…
Be the first to see new Legal Practitioner jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.