Legal Secretarial jobs in New South Wales
- The Group Treasury Legal team is part of Macquarie’s Legal and Governance Group which provides the full range of legal and corporate governance services,…
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Law/Corporate Governance or equivalent extensive experience working in a legal / company secretarial / corporate governance…
Gilbert + Tobin
- This role would suit somebody who is energetic, self-motivated and looking to advance their legal secretarial career within a top tier corporate law firm.
- Work closely with the Australian Regional Executive secretarial team to ensure documents are created and lodged as needed.
- At least 5 years' experience in a Company Secretarial role, preferably within a law firm, accounting practice, company secretarial environment or company.
- Lead legal role with 1 junior who will report into you.
- Excellent legal academic credentials and have strong in-house experience within a large organisation.
- High developed legal skills (i.e.
- Ambitious and bright with a strong legal background in general commercial contracts, drafting, reviewing as well as providing…
$50,000 - $65,000 a year
- Providing secretarial assistance eg. preparing letters, co-ordinating & scheduling training;
- Join Leading National Commercial Law Firm!
$65,000 - $80,000 a year
- Experience in the legal industry.
- Assessing and maintaining records for administrative, legal, evidential purposes.
- Preparing completed matters for archiving.
N.Panos & Associates
- Our Parramatta legal office has a full time legal secretary position available performing various admin/secretarial duties.
Be the first to see new Legal Secretarial jobs in New South Wales
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.