Legal Secretarial jobs in New South Wales
You refined by:
Sydney NSW (undo)
$80,000 a year
- Proven secretarial experience in any area of law.
- This progressive and thriving global firm promote a friendly and down to earth culture.
- This role will centre on delivering timely, efficient and high quality administrative, secretarial and practice group specific services to Partners, associates…
- At least 5 years' experience in a Company Secretarial role, preferably within a law firm, accounting practice, company secretarial environment or company.
$85,000 a year
- Drafting and amending legal documents and correspondence.
- This position is to provide exceptional secretarial support to the Family law team.
Australasian Association of Nuclear Medicine Speci...
- Educated to degree level – legal qualifications and/or completion of relevant company secretary qualifications, previous experience in company secretarial role,…
- Proven secretarial experience within a litigation team.
- As a Float Legal Secretary, you will be responsible for the day-to-day assistance and support of…
- Experienced as a Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant with a legal or professional services background.
- You will be exposed to the marketing element which…
- To be successful for this position you must have demonstrated Legal Secretarial experience ideally within Property.
- Resilient and calm under pressure.
- Assist secretarial staff with any monthly billing issues.
- Legal sector and professional services background is an advantage.
- Part qualified or qualified CA/CPA.
- This would be an ideal opportunity to step out of a junior legal secretarial role and take on new challenges and responsibilities.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.