Legal Secretarial jobs
You refined by:
Sydney NSW (undo)
- Corrs offers a Trainee Legal Assistant Program to give you the valuable experience you need to excel in providing secretarial and administrative support to a…
- Provide legal support and general administrative assistance with corporate secretarial and corporate governance for the local legal entities.
- A Day in the Life.
- Your responsibilities will include day to day administration and legal support for two senior lawyers, managing records and documentation storage, assistance…
NA Primary Location: Australia-Sydney Job: Secretarial Schedule: Full…
Moray & Agnew Lawyers
- You will have previous experience as a legal secretary, a high level of attention to detail and sound knowledge of MS Office.
- General corporate and company secretarial matters;
- Providing legal advice on group transactions;
- Managing external legal counsel and vendor engagements; and.
- You are a dedicated business support professional who values the impact of the secretarial function to us achieving our collective firm goals.
- To be successful you will have an appropriate qualification from GIA or ICSA and will have at least three years’ company secretarial experience.
$60,000 a year
- This well established successful and growing mid-teir Law Firm are seeking a Junior Legal Secretary to join their Family Law Team.
- Salary up to $60k package.
- Oversee the secretarial graduate program.
- We solve complex legal problems across borders and practice areas.
- Review secretarial and administrative services and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.