Legal Secretarial jobs
- Corrs offers a Trainee Legal Assistant Program to give you the valuable experience you need to excel in providing secretarial and administrative support to a…
- Provide administrative and secretarial services to internal and external clients.
- In this role you will be responsible for providing administrative and…
- Demonstrate your experience in providing legal secretarial support to a high performing legal team by examples in, dictation, drafting of correspondence,…
- Experience with legal proceedings and case management.
- We’re a fresh-thinking firm, and we’re not afraid to bring challenging new perspectives to the table way…
- Provide a range of executive, secretarial and high-level administrative services to support the Director Criminal Law and Deputy Director Criminal Law and plan,…
- Your responsibilities will include day to day administration and legal support for two senior lawyers, managing records and documentation storage, assistance…
- Together, we solve complex legal challenges, and collaborate across practice areas and disciplines to guide our clients.
- We’re ready to define tomorrow.
- Solid legal secretarial experience including litigation secretarial experience;
- Working knowledge and practical understanding of applicable regulatory…
$50,000 - $65,000 a year
- Providing secretarial assistance eg. preparing letters, co-ordinating & scheduling training; organising documents etc., as required;
- Lead legal role with 1 junior who will report into you.
- Excellent legal academic credentials and have strong in-house experience within a large organisation.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.