Legal Secretarial jobs
- Job Category Legal and Justice.
- Provide administrative and secretarial services to internal and external clients.
- Temporary Full-Time (35 hours per week).
- Perform legal research and analysis of legal problems and issues across APAC.
- Maintain company secretarial records for all subsidiaries across APAC.
- At least 4 years’ Legal Secretarial experience within private practice;
- Drafting basic correspondence & preparation of legal documents;
Australasian Association of Nuclear Medicine Speci...
- Educated to degree level – legal qualifications and/or completion of relevant company secretary qualifications, previous experience in company secretarial role,…
Intellectual Disability Rights Service Inc.
- IDRS is seeking a person would most likely have not-for-profit company secretarial skills who would attend our board meetings 6 or possibly 12 times a year, and…
- General administrative and secretarial duties.
- The firm is a stellar, boutique legal practice specialising in employment, workplace and industrial law.
Alan J McKimm and Associates
- Minimum 5 years experience as a legal secretary or property law experience.
- Alan McKimm & Associates are in search for a part time legal secretary for at least…
Greenfields Executive Recruitment and Search
- Input to ASX announcements for accuracy and legal compliance.
- Develop and streamline systems and procedures around company secretarial processes.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.