- HPE's Legal division applies legal knowledge to complex business transactions.
- Promotes legal awareness and leads legal training activities for clients in a…
- At Hays Legal we are experts in the legal industry.
- Develop your legal experience in a reputable Gold Coast law firm.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- The successful candidate will, ideally, be a recent secretarial college graduate or a trainee secretary/legal assistant with six months of experience.
$75,000 - $80,000 a year
- Previous legal secretarial experience in commercial law.
- Apart from your general day to day legal secretarial and administrative tasks you'll also be…
$55,000 a year
- An opportunity to kick start your legal support career within one of the World's leading law firms.
- This is a learning role where you are likely to be…
Melbourne City Centre VIC
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
- Legal assistants are valued and respected - recognised as being vital support to the legal staff and contributing to the overall success of the business.
u&u Recruitment Partners
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$55,000 - $130,000 a year
- Drafting correspondence and legal documents;
- Organising legal documents in paper and electronic filing systems;
- Junior, Intermediate and Senior level positions.
- Teaming successfully across BCG and integrate fully into BCG's Global Legal Team to resolve or support resolution of complex legal issues;
- We are currently seeking a Secretarial Services Manager to manage the provision of secretarial resource for the Firm's Australian offices, which comprises of…
$83,000 a year
- Proven high-level secretarial support up to executive level.
- An opportunity has arisen for a Legal Assistant to support a friendly and outgoing Partner in a…
Be the first to see new Legal Secretarial jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.