Legal Secretarial $120,000 jobs in New South Wales
- Project manage all legal aspects of new projects and initiatives as required.
- We are looking for a Legal Counsel with a wealth of Insurance expertise to join…
- Minimum 8+ years’ experience in an ASX listed company secretarial or legal/finance role and/or a top tier law firm.
- Released over 1,500 ASX announcements.
- High developed legal skills (i.e.
- Ambitious and bright with a strong legal background in general commercial contracts, drafting, reviewing as well as providing…
- Lead legal role with 1 junior who will report into you.
- Excellent legal academic credentials and have strong in-house experience within a large organisation.
$120,000 a year
- Assisting with company secretarial work;
- We are looking for a highly qualified Legal Counsel to oversee the legal aspects of the ANZ business for our client.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.