Legal Secretarial $120,000 jobs in New South Wales
- Project manage all legal aspects of new projects and initiatives as required.
- Experience with corporate governance issues and corporate secretarial duties with…
- Lead legal role with 1 junior who will report into you.
- Excellent legal academic credentials and have strong in-house experience within a large organisation.
$120,000 a year
- Assisting with company secretarial work;
- Demonstrated ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies.
- Use your 4 years PQE experience to secure.
$130,000 - $140,000 a year
- Assist with external legal engagements.
- Provide legal advice across the group on various Acts and regulations.
- Keep up to date with insurance law.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.