Legal Secretary $80,000 jobs in Dee Why NSW
- Experience with legal proceedings and case management.
- We welcome high-performing lawyers, business services professionals, secretaries, graduates and…
- An opportunity is available to join a professional team of qualified company secretaries in Macquarie’s Legal & Governance Group administering Macquarie's…
- Project manage all legal aspects of new projects and initiatives as required.
- Experience in early-mid stage tech organisations and the building of internal…
- Experience in managing other lawyers within a legal function.
- Proven ability in transforming legal issues into workable solutions within a business context.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$80,000 a year
- Drafting and amending legal documents and correspondence.
- We are currently recruiting on behalf of an Australian law firm who are seeking a Legal Secretary to…
- Experience working with boards or company secretariats (whether as a board assistant, board administrator or assistant company secretary) or as a legal…
- Co-ordinating legal due diligence.
- Managing external legal counsel (globally).
- Ability to provide commercially focused legal support.
- What we're looking for.
- Interesting mix of transactional legal & corporate governance work.
- Join a high calibre, collegiate & collaborative legal team.
- Demonstrate first rate legal/commercial knowledge with strong technical and research skills.
- We welcome high-performing lawyers, business services professionals…
- We welcome high-performing lawyers, business services professionals, secretaries, graduates and apprentices to join our rapidly expanding global firm.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.