Legal Secretary $80,000 jobs in Dee Why NSW
- An opportunity is available to join a professional team of qualified company secretaries in Macquarie’s Legal & Governance Group administering Macquarie's…
- Experience with legal proceedings and case management.
- We welcome high-performing lawyers, business services professionals, secretaries, graduates and…
- The Company Secretary is accountable for the effective management and support of the TransGrid’s Board and unit trust entities, in meeting their corporate…
- Providing practical and timely technical legal assistance and advice to support First State Super’s major business activities, with a primary focus on the…
$80,000 - $85,000 a year
- 2-3 years of administrative experience in legal.
- The ideal candidate will need to come from a legal background as it is essential for this position.
$75,000 - $85,000 a year
- Demonstrate a good understanding of legal terminology.
- Contact-phone : 02 8227 7200.
- Job-location : Sydney, New South Wales.
- Advanced level in Microsoft Office.
$80,000 a year
- My client is a leading international law firm with stunning offices worldwide, including their brand-new modern office in Sydney's CBD.
- Experience in managing other lawyers within a legal function.
- Proven ability in transforming legal issues into workable solutions within a business context.
u&u Recruitment Partners
$85,000 a year
- Up to $85,000 package.
- This national boutique firm are located in the heart of the Sydney CBD.
- They foster a collaborative and friendly working environment and…
- NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.