Lending jobs in South Australia
- Process and Continuous Improvement experience ideally for business banking lending process and life-cycle.
- The role includes end-to-end lending processing, data…
- This entails undertaking financial modelling and analysis, assessing the risks/opportunities on new lending, as well as assessing the risks associated with…
- Using your expertise in motivation, you'll coach your team in offering a range of lending, deposit and wealth management products and services to both new and…
- Experience in commercial lending spanning simple to complex deals.
- Experience in process and continuous improvement within business banking lending process and…
- Typically, 5 years of relevant experience in FSI industry specifically secured lending.
- Knowledge of FSI industry and secured mortgage lending procedures and…
- Managing the prudent credit assessment of lending applications and adherence to compliance policies and procedures within the branch.
- Strong credit skills (including cashflow lending) is a must as well as proven balance sheet analysis and deal structuring experience.
- What’s in it for you?
- Proven financial expertise in a range of lending products and services is essential, including in consumer lending, insurance, wealth management and exposure to…
- Preparing and submitting customer lending proposals.
- Work type: Permanent Full time.
- Bring your passion for making an impact to our diverse and complex…
- Originate and initiate fulfilment of business products for Small Business Banking customers including commercial lending up to $1m.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.