Lending jobs in South Australia
Mile End SA
- Significant knowledge of residential lending products.
- Generating activities to drive lending growth;
- Arranging loans and other financial packages from lending…
Mile End SA
- Significant experience as a mortgage broker, lending consultant or banking professional, with a particular emphasis on the first home owner market, self…
- Working within BankSA risk policies and compliance requirements, you will generate leads across wealth, insurance, home loan and small business lending and take…
- Experience in commercial lending spanning simple to complex deals.
- Experience in process and continuous improvement within business banking lending process and…
- Knowledge of lending policies, procedures and lending legislation eg. National Credit Code (NCC) & Privacy Act.
- Previous lending experience is essential.
- Managing the prudent credit assessment of lending applications and adherence to compliance policies and procedures within the branch.
- Using your expertise in motivation, you'll coach your team in offering a range of lending, deposit and wealth management products and services to both new and…
- Process and Continuous Improvement experience ideally for business banking lending process and life-cycle.
- The role includes end-to-end lending processing, data…
- Strong credit skills (including cashflow lending) is a must as well as proven balance sheet analysis and deal structuring experience.
- What’s in it for you?
Solar Financial Solutions
West Lakes SA
- Maintain business & Customer data base.
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual, Permanent.
- The candidate can work permanently with no restriction on hours …
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.