Liaison Officer jobs in Eagleby QLD
You refined by:
Brisbane QLD (undo)
- Provide an effective liaison on behalf of the General Manager to business areas of Housing , Homelessness and Sport, the Office of the Deputy Director-General,…
- Provide effective communication and liaison services on behalf of the Office of the Deputy Director-General to a wide range of organisations, agencies, offices…
- About Brisbane School of Distance Education.
- The Brisbane School of Distance Education provides lessons in an on-line environment to over 3500 students with a…
- Metro South Health is Australia's first digital health service and the first health service in Australia to be recognised for excellence in person-centred care…
- In liaison with technical officers, coordinate the efficient management of scientific computing resources and the establishment and implementation of relevant…
$136,614 - $145,847 a year
- Maintain close liaison with relevant stakeholders including service providers, the.
- Classification Executive Level 2 (Senior Professional Officer Grade A).
- Represent the department and manage liaison and coordination with government and non-government stakeholders to ensure a strong commitment to the implementation…
$30 - $32 an hour
- High diverse finance & admin role.
- Our client is one of the more successful SMEs in product supply and is rapidly growing.
- Travel bookings for all office staff.
- Proven experience in a client liaison role.
- Credit / Client Services Officer - Temp to Perm.
- At Hays we are currently working with a large organisation based on…
- Strategic liaison with the business to drive and implement change and improvement within procurement and purchasing function.
- High level attention to detail.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.