Liaison Support $80,000 jobs in Sydney NSW
Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission (ACIC)
$79,093 - $89,505 a year
- Technical support to Human Intelligence Operations.
- Working under operational pressures the occupant will require the use of lateral thinking, sound independent…
$80,809 - $87,496 a year
- Provide committee support to the formal and ad hoc committees of the portfolio of the ADTL including preparation of agenda, meeting papers, minutes, chair…
- Promotes teamwork between units and supports productive working relationships.
- Influencing – Winning other people’s support by using convincing arguments and…
- Support business projects and initiatives across the JAPA region.
- Provide regular business updates and ensure smooth liaison with GCG HQ.
$89,171 - $114,250 a year
- Maintain ongoing liaison with faculties, high schools and external stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain effective systems to support the implementation of…
$104,004 - $112,222 a year
- You will work collegially with Academics, Liaison Librarians and Academic Literacy Advisors to deliver innovative solutions for the acquisition of academic…
$95,092 - $104,196 a year
- Liverpool City Council is committed to providing a working environment that supports all employees to reach their full potential.
- Regular liaison with all DATP participants and supervisors / managers.
- Development of process, procedures, standards and templates that support an overall…
- You will be providing support such as:
- You enjoy working closely with others, flourish in a fast paced working environment and your strong liaison skills…
- As Head of Automation, you will manage technical and human resources of the department critical to the show, act as a liaison for your discipline and ensure…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.