- The University Library Directorate includes the central Dixson Library and Learning Commons, the Law.
- Library and the University's Archives and Heritage Centre.
$43,830 - $53,511 a year
- (Learning) (Libraries Tasmania) (Kingston Library).
- Applications must be submitted by Sunday 23 February, 2020 11:30 PM.
- Salary: $43,830.00 - $53,511.00.
$63,000 - $72,924 a year
- Experience working in a public library.
- Demonstrated skills cataloguing library resources using RDA standards.
- Driver’s Licence [C class].
City of Parramatta
$36.39 an hour
- Well-developed understanding of current information technology and library management system.
- We are seeking to appoint casual library officers to work within…
$43.99 an hour
- This position will be based in our Latrobe City libraries and will work in a team environment to develop and deliver a full range of library services.
$32.57 - $38.68 an hour
- Involvement with work experience programmes for library school students and assistance with the supervision of TAFE library students, as required.
Vermont Primary School
- Shelve library materials and maintain the order of the collection.
- Under direction perform basic duties with regard to the general library including retrieving,…
$86,000 a year
- Coffs Harbour City Council is embarking on the Coffs Harbour Cultural and Civic Space Project and are looking for a driven and passionate project officer to…
$61,112 - $67,448 a year
- (Experience working in libraries desirable).
- Customer service experience in a public library environment;
- Experience in serials control requirements in a public…
- Reporting directly to the Information Librarian, you will be responsible for supporting the Library division in providing a pleasant and safe library…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.