Library Services jobs in Sunshine VIC
$64,625 - $68,599 a year
- $64,625 - $68,599 pa (plus super) pro rata.
- Temporary Part Time – 30 hours per week – Project (until 30 June 2020).
- Further information: Brad Cooper, 8571 5289.
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- The Law Library of Victoria sits in the heart of Victoria's legal precinct: providing high quality information services and a pre-eminent digital legal…
Tarneit P-9 College
- Assist students with the preparation and service of meals.
- Also, included is a large senior library, double basketball court and synthetic soccer/rugby field.
$70,406 - $81,571 a year
- We run outreach services and public programs that back up our dynamic collection and we need more staff to help us deliver this diverse service across the…
Glenroy Central Primary School
- Liaise with external providers of support services.
- Routine technical support in libraries, science and information technology laboratories would be typical…
- Proven experience in planning and management for library or information services in large and complex organisations.
- About Swinburne University of Technology.
- We have been recognised by respected industry bodies and commentators, including ALPMA and Australasian Lawyer, as one of the nation’s most innovative law firms…
- We also collaborate with our partners to help expand the range of healthcare services offered to our culturally rich and diverse community.
City of Melton Council
$67,846 - $78,126 a year
- Provide leadership to staff in the delivery of high quality customer service across the library service to ensure customers have a positive experience…
- Previous experience in a Health Information Management role within a medium to large complex health service.
- An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.