Local Government jobs in Banksia NSW
- You must have a valid NSW Driving Licence as well as recent experience in a Parking Officer, or a Ranger in Local Government.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Assessments for local government areas, major projects, sites and premises in relation to relevant environment requirements.
$35 - $65 an hour
- You will ideally have at least 2 years’ experience as a Development Compliance Officer within a NSW Local Government Authority, as well as a tertiary…
- These include Single Touch Payroll, GDPR, Payroll Taxes, Superannuation, Workers Compensation and any other government agencies.
- What is the culture like?
- You will have at least 2 years experience as a Town Planner (development assessment planner), this must be within NSW Local government.
- What you need to do now.
- Demonstrated understanding of and experience in applying environmental health related legislation, including NSW Protection of the Environment Operations Act,…
$50 - $80 an hour
- As an intermediate Statutory Planner, you will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience either within a Local Government Authority or State Government Authority.
- Local Government job which will commence as casual with view to permanency in the new year.
- You will be employed as a landscape labourer and assistant gardener…
Capstone Hill Search Limited
$100,000 a year
- Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations.
- Communicate with relevant government departments and agencies.
- Opportunity for an experienced Property Manager to join a Local Council on an initial 12 month…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.