Local Government jobs in Banksia NSW
- Excellent communication skills: an ability to motivate your team, and work effectively with local governments and businesses.
- We foster an excellent reputation in the local community and celebrated our 20th anniversary in 2016.
- Total Remuneration Package: Remuneration package valued at…
- Network with government and non government organisations and other relevant stakeholders.
- Provide support to consumers and help establish a positive…
$76,570 - $102,091 a year
- Liaising with stakeholders including government agencies, peak bodies, researchers, collaborators and end users of the various projects.
Northrop Consulting Engineers
- Understanding of local government regulatory frameworks and statuary compliance requirements.
- Sydney Region - Sydney, NSW 2000 AU (Primary).
- Your main job will be to enforce local parking legislation by issuing infringements.
- An ongoing contract opportunity available for an experienced Parking…
- + Establishing and maintaining positive rapport with internal and external water and related clients including metropolitan and regional urban utilities,…
- Our clients range from multinational, Global 1000, and Fortune 500 enterprises to emerging companies developing industry-leading technologies, as well as…
- Kellyville High School has a strong partnership with the local community of primary schools and works collaboratively with the active Parent and Citizen…
- Experience within a private consulting environment, or for local/state government.
- Assist with preparation of reports for state government agencies and the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.