Local Government jobs in Banksia NSW
- We foster an excellent reputation in the local community and celebrated our 20th anniversary in 2016.
- The NSW Department of Education provides, funds and…
$70,666 a year
- Experience of NSW legislation applicable to local government;
- Salary: AUD 70,666.00 per annum plus Superannuation (Remuneration stated is for the full-time…
- Spin also considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable local, state, and federal law.
- Account Executive - Enterprise Corporate Sales.
- The Enterprise Corporate Sales (ECS) Account Executive is responsible for managing a large volume of smaller…
- Encouraging deeper links between the school and local government and non-government agencies.
- Temporary fulltime appointment for a period up to 18 December 2023…
$111,078 - $122,200 a year
- Advice - To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate extensive experience in local government rating, and address all of the Essential Criteria …
$70,666 a year
- Experience as a document officer working in a digital records keeping environment; experience in processing the email inbox of local government is highly…
- Build partnerships with the Local Health District and local stakeholders.
- What we can offer you:
- Part time - 3 days per week.
- What you can bring to the role:
North Sydney NSW
- We specialise in increasing certainty of outcomes and reducing risk on client's investments in projects and programs and are one of the industry's few truly…
$41.85 - $49.08 an hour
- Employment Type: Temporary Part Time (Up to 12 months).
- Remuneration: $41.85 - $49.08 per hour.
- Where you'll be working.
- What you'll be doing.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.