Local Government jobs in Parramatta NSW
You refined by:
Parramatta NSW (undo)
- Local Government/ Subdivision and Commercial contracts..
- Currently seeking a Site Foreman or Site supervisor for few sites Across Sydney Metro in.
$25 - $30 an hour
- We are looking for additional experienced Parks and Gardens staff with MR Truck licence to join parks maintenance crews within the local government sector.
- Proven stakeholder engagement skills, preferably with local councils and state government agencies.
- The purpose of the Strategic Stormwater Planner is to…
- Local and state government, facilities maintenance, fleet and plant goods and services.
- Strategic and Operational objectives focus.
$25 - $30 an hour
- We are looking for additional experienced Parks and Gardens staff with MR Truck licenceto join parks maintenance crews within the local government sector.
- Manage professional relations with key customers, academia government & administrative bodies to deepen understanding of customer challenges and needs.
$30 - $33 an hour
- Our portfolio of clients includes large multinationals, SMEs, NFPs, government organisations, local Australian firms and more!
$90,000 - $100,000 a year
- Client is a local government organisation in the Western Sydney region.
- Ongoing contract to meet the consolidation and reporting needs of the client.
- He continued to pursue the dream with the local TAFE where he completed the Associate Diploma in Survey Drafting in 1994.
- Jocelyn is CEO of Donovan Associates.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.