Local Government $140,000 jobs in Banksia NSW
- In AWS, our Worldwide Public Sector organisation helps state and local governments, educational institutions, government agencies, and non-profits leverage the…
- We specialise in increasing certainty of outcomes and reducing risk on client's investments in projects and programs and are one of the industry's few truly…
DUFF AND PHELPS, LLC
- Our clients include publicly traded and privately held companies, law firms, government entities and investment organizations such as private equity firms and…
$188,868 a year
- Demonstrated understanding of the legislative, operational and political structure within which local councils function and an enthusiasm for and interest in…
- A proven track record working closely with regulators and government agencies.
- A major global player in their sector, this large financial services business has…
- Strong contacts within the Defence Estate & Infrastructure (Capital Facilities and Infrastructure) Group, federal government, local government and the related…
- Extensive experience with relevant local HTA processes and governing bodies.
- Work appropriately with internal and external stakeholders to keep up to date with…
- Experience in local environment, relevant industry, particularly including working with Sydney Trains, TfNSW, and or tier 1 contractors.
- Engaging and liaising with eternal counsel as well as internal stakeholders, business partners and government authorities.
- 2 to 5 years of legal eperience.
$620 a day
- Assist in managing the state and local government development approval processes including reviewing asset proposals for compliance with planning requirements,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.