Local Government $60,100 jobs in Parramatta NSW
$81,826 a year
- Knowledge of the provisions of the Swimming Pools Act 1992, Swimming Pool Regulations 2008 and the Swimming Pool Regulations 2018, the relevant Australian…
- An attractive annualised salary in accordance with Clause 12 of the Local Government (State) Award 2017 will be offered to the successful candidate.
$90,000 - $100,000 a year
- Client is a local government organisation in the Western Sydney region.
- Ongoing contract to meet the consolidation and reporting needs of the client.
- + Proven background interfacing across Federal, State or Local Government complex stakeholder groups, highly advantageous.
- He continued to pursue the dream with the local TAFE where he completed the Associate Diploma in Survey Drafting in 1994.
- Jocelyn is CEO of Donovan Associates.
$30 - $33 an hour
- Our portfolio of clients includes large multinationals, SMEs, NFPs, government organisations, local Australian firms and more!
$32.37 - $45.45 an hour
- Western Sydney Local Health District (WSLHD) is responsible for providing primary and secondary health care for people living in the Auburn, Blacktown, and The…
- Manage professional relations with key customers, academia government & administrative bodies to deepen understanding of customer challenges and needs.
- Competent and knowledge in Australia and New Zealand labor laws and government requirements is a must.
- As the Lead HR Management Specialist to our BioPharma…
- Local and state government, facilities maintenance, fleet and plant goods and services.
- Strategic and Operational objectives focus.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.