Maintenance Planning Engineering jobs in Western Australia
- Our M&IS division scopes, plans and executes maintenance activities through a combination of core personnel managed by Monadelphous and seconded labor embedded…
- Coordinate major maintenance tasks across 2 different locations.
- Impressive planning and organisational skills to schedule and allocate work.
- Interface with operations, maintenance, engineering, outside vendors and subcontracted personnel to obtain specific information in relation to offshore…
- Monadelphous' Maintenance and Industrial Services division specialises in the planning, management and execution of mechanical and electrical maintenance…
$140,000 - $150,000 a year
- Provide project planning/scheduling and reporting services to the Team and external stakeholders.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the fully…
$140,000 - $160,000 a year
- Good planning and scheduling skills.
- Providing effective support to mechanical maintenance team in the responsible area.
- Resolution of technical design issues.
- Carryout workshop systems and procedures maintenance.
- Job order planning/scheduling and maintain safety and work records.
- Supervision of all workshop staff.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.