Maintenance Planning Engineering jobs in Western Australia
- Experience in a Mining/Heavy Industrial maintenance environment.
- Have a strong understanding of planning and scheduling as well as work management process.
- Provide reliability engineering support for maintenance shutdowns and as required.
- Develop and implement maintenance strategies using RCM methodology for new…
- Strong planning, organisational, scheduling and coordination skills.
- Proven ability to successfully develop working relationships across all levels and…
- Assist with the development and maintenance of an up-to-date geotechnical database.
- Advise and assist engineers with recommendations on geotechnical issues…
- Civil or Structural engineering qualifications.
- Experience and knowledge in the planning, design and delivery of maintenance and/or construction works in an…
- Ensure safety is the first and foremost in planning and delivery of maintenance schedules.
- Recommend and assist in implementing improvements to facilitate…
Category 5 Labour Management
Port Hedland WA
- Excellent time management and planning skills.
- A flair for science and engineering.
- Category 5 Labour Management is a locally owned and operated labour hire…
- Experience in SAP maintenance planning.
- Have a background in the water industry and will possess either a trade qualification or considerable operations and…
We have removed 0 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.