Maintenance Planning Engineering jobs in Western Australia
Port Hedland WA
- Inline Engineering Services has built a strong reputation across Australia for being resourceful, responsive, and reliable specialist in heavy engineering and…
$140,000 - $155,000 a year
- Preferably at least 2 years' experience working across fixed plant maintenance.
- Develop and optimise maintenance strategies using FMEA, RCA approach within SAP…
- Strong planning, organisational, scheduling and coordination skills.
- Proven ability to successfully develop working relationships across all levels and…
- Mineral Resources is an innovative and leading diversified mining services provider.
- Our range of mining services are offered through CSI Mining Services and…
- With more than 1,300 employees at two facilities in South Australia and Western Australia, ASC has naval engineering, design, construction, maintenance and…
- Cost planning and cost estimates.
- G&S Engineering Services delivers professional asset management services by providing responsive teams with targeted skills to…
- Be proactively involved in the planning processes to maintain equipment and assisting RTIO FTE in identification of parts for maintenance activities.
- Provide reliability engineering support for maintenance shutdowns and as required.
- Develop and implement maintenance strategies using RCM methodology for new…
- Experience with planning of electrical construction, shutdown & maintenance projects.
- Established in 1978 we are an Australian-based, publicly listed company …
- Support Product Managers in the demand planning process by providing a baseline forecasts and updating revisions in demand planning tool/ERP system.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.