Maintenance Services jobs in Victoria
- Provide fast and efficient service for maintenance requests.
- Previous hands-on experience in repairs and maintenance.
- Computer literate with knowledge of common office productivity software and the ability to learn customer service software applications.
- The Operational Readiness Lead is responsible for facilitating the transfer of ownership of new or modified systems (equipment, facility, automation, utilities)…
City FM Australia
$144,461 - $149,845 a year
- Provide repairs and maintenance services to our partner-the Coles Group.
- City FM Australia (City) provide world leading Facilities Management and Engineering…
- Sales are across all disciplines of service sales including mechanical, BMS, security, chiller, energy etc.
- Customers: Service current customers to ensure that…
City FM Australia
- Previous experience in leading a services team - Essential.
- Our successful applicant will lead a large state-wide team to effectively deliver Facilities…
- Ensure maintenance of client contacts in Client Information System.
- Conduct client service review calls, to ensure all client's needs are being met.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Initiate, implement and manage the maintenance and release program based on best practice;
$60,000 - $70,000 a year
- We are specialists in Telecommunications construction & maintenance.
- Exel Galaxy is a values-driven organisation delivering and installing telecommunication…
$45,000 - $48,000 a year
- Here is an opportunity to utilize your qualifications and industry experience, working in a customer service role providing you with career growth and excellent…
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.