- Working in the animal management team, you will be responding to and investigating animal management related complaints and conducting animal pick-ups on a…
- Additionally, you will possess strong verbal and written communication skills, the ability to liaise and build relationships with members of the public,…
- You will have a certificate or Diploma in Environmental Science, Natural Resource Management and/or equivalent experience in a similar field.
- Local laws and/or animal management.
- Currently seeking an experienced Local Laws Officer (with or without Animal Management experience) to join on a 6 week…
$35 - $40 an hour
- A reputable council based in regional Victoria, is currently seeking a Technical Officer to assist the Asset Management team with site investigations, making…
- Assist with the management and renewal of leases and licenses and provide support in the management of property register.
- What you'll need to succeed.
$80,000 - $105,000 a year
- You will be welcomed into a very stable business with a great reputation in the market, and will work under the management of a highly knowledge expert within…
$44 an hour
- In addition to having excellent communication and time management skills, you will also have;
- In addition you will have access to developmental opportunities…
$36.27 an hour
- Management of email and appointments.
- Diary management, telephone enquiries and feedback.
- Be the first point of contact for participants within the office and…
- Having previous waste management experience will also be highly desirable.
- You will be working in the Waste Management field with a very well experienced team…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.