$36.27 an hour
- Management of email and appointments.
- Diary management, telephone enquiries and feedback.
- Be the first point of contact for participants within the office and…
- You will form an integral part of the management team, as you help the company streamline, develop and optimise its financial processes and support and guide…
- Working in the animal management team, you will be responding to and investigating animal management related complaints and conducting animal pick-ups on a…
- Additionally, you will possess strong verbal and written communication skills, the ability to liaise and build relationships with members of the public,…
- Development, management and monitoring of the budget.
- You will be responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of high quality people management.
- You’ll need a robust technical understanding of transmission and distribution works coupled with inspiring leadership and practical management skills.
- Weed management around the towns using both spray and by hand.
- Experienced Gardener | Temporary role | Govt organisation | Immediate start | Good hourly rate.
$110,000 - $120,000 a year
- Professional certifications in Project Management or PROSCI Change Management at Practitioner level or above would be advantageous.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Financial and management reports to prepare and present to the Board.
- Part time flexible hours | Qualified Accountant | Bairnsdale location | Immediate start |…
- 2-year fixed term contract to manage capital works for a growing peri-urban council.
- Prominent regional municipality is looking for an experienced civil Project…
Be the first to see new Management jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.