$85,000 a year
- Experience in account management, fundraising and/or events management.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Competent user of MS Office.
Armadillo & Co
- Iconic brand within the design industry.
- Exciting sales role within the vibrant Architecture & Design Industry.
- About the role – Account Manager.
$75,000 a year
- Stellar organisational & time management skills.
- Previous account management experience in a financial services company.
- What's in it for you?
$150,000 a year
- Our client is a leader in the Insurance market and is one of Australia’s largest and well-regarded Insurance organisations.
- As an Account Manager you will:
- Providing team management, delegation of tasks and exceptional media relations skills.
- Provides detailed reports to the Account Director or senior management…
Sydney Olympic Park NSW
- Line management of an Account Executive/Coordinator/Intern may be required from time-to-time.
- Work closely with the Project Management team to deliver…
- Proven sales/account management and/or cold calling experience.
- InfoTrack is an award-winning technology company that is helping a range of professionals,…
- This role offers high potential for growth, as you support the contracted account with both internal and external account management activities.
- Pernod Ricard Australia is one of the country’s leading alcohol companies with a unique portfolio of premium brands including Absolut Vodka, Chivas Regal, The…
- Strong experience in the field of business development or account management.
- An uncapped Bonus Structure based on performance.
- You will bring to Searson Buck….
Be the first to see new Management jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.