Sort by: relevance -
$109,005 - $114,775 a year
- Knowledge and expertise equivalent to a diploma or tertiary qualification in ICT and/or Project Management or significant progress towards either.
Level Crossing Removal Project
$163,931 - $222,948 a year
- Key to your application will be your expertise in the management of infrastructure projects (ideally rail/transport) across a broad range of delivery models…
- We are representing a global energy services business as they continue to build their Australian business to which they are currently seeking a Senior Project…
$123,887 - $128,604 a year
- As a member of the Project Management Office (PMO), you will ensure the effective management and delivery of a series of inter-related projects that require…
Senior Project Manager Location: Sydney Job Type: Contract Specialisation: Banking & Financial Services Reference: (RC…
- The individual works towards advanced project management certification.
- The individual is an expert in project change management.
- Want to make a difference?
- Explore a career at Dexus.
- Our people are at the foundation of everything we do.
- We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Project Manager at Dexus, to join…
- Provide project management and support in managing internal systems and processes, liaising between business management, finance, central service and project…
- Excellent capability in project planning, costing, contract management, design and construction management, testing and commissioning as well as quality, safety…
- Financial management of multi-million-dollar project budgets.
- Excellent facilitation skills, stakeholder management skills, with the ability to communicate at…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.