Management $170,000 jobs
Sort by: relevance -
- We are representing a global energy services business as they continue to build their Australian business to which they are currently seeking a Senior Project…
- The position is accountable to ensure consistency, accuracy and efficiency in project delivery, cost and risk management across all assigned projects within and…
- Project Management certification from either PMI (PMP), AIPM (CPSPM) or Prince2.
- Proven track record of effective client and vendor management and maintaining a…
$200,000 - $220,000 a year
- Based in convenient Eastern Suburbs Location.
- Our client has continuously grown since its inception and has formed a very strong name in the construction market…
- The PCW team's role is to provide all facets of service needed to support the management of RACV's properties - including delivery of capital works, facilities…
$190,000 - $220,000 a year
- A tertiary qualification in construction management or similar.
- Paying up to $220k depending on exp.
- Projects based in Sydney CBD/North Sydney.
$100 - $110 an hour
- Experience in project management within the Data Analytics space.
- High-level leadership and financial, staff and project management skills.
$80 - $90 an hour
- Relevant Project Management Qualification or Certification (Prince2, PMP, AIPM or equivalent).
- Leading and directing multiple projects concurrently, managing…
$220,000 a year
- Exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Project Manager to work for a growing builder developer.
- This builder developer has been operating in the Sydney…
$180,000 - $210,000 a year
- Tertiary qualification in Construction Management or similar.
- Due to growth, they are seeking a highly experienced Senior Project Manager to help bridge the gap…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.