Management Accountant jobs in The University Of Sydney NSW
- Complete uncomplicated jobs with limited guidance.
- Be able to handle most enquiries.
- Be able to review own work for accuracy.
- Learning to work in a team.
- Preparing monthly management reporting such as Profit After Capital Charge for distribution to Business Units and Group Finance.
- See yourself in our team.
- Minimum of 3 years management accounting experience, preferably in pharmaceutical industry or in multi-national company.
- Advance Excel and Power Point skills.
- Employment Type: Regular Full Time.
- SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new.
- Up to 5 years of functional experience.
- Provide assistance to the Finance Director with compiling monthly management reports.
- The assistant accountant is a key member of the finance team and will…
- Build strong relationships, regularly liaise and respond to queries on a timely basis with both internal customers and external suppliers.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- An APAC role working alongside a friendly and collaborative team.
- What you’ll be doing.
- Financial Services partner with all areas of CommBank to provide specialist advice on financial management and strategy.
- In this role, you will:
- Complete any job with little / no supervision.
- Liaise with clients for self or other staff.
- Direct / supervise staff to help in completion of jobs.
- You will develop and implement strategies to build organisational capability in asset financial management.
- This role is located in the Sydney CBD, and is close…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.