Management Advisor $83,300 jobs in Victoria
- Outstanding writing skills with proven relationship management experience.
- Project management skills and the ability to work to deadlines in a busy environment …
- You will have strong stakeholder management skills, and be a trusted advisor to operational managers.
- Reporting into the Divisional Finance Manager your primary…
- Assist in the management and prevention of industrial claims or disputes.
- Our client is a member of a global retail group, with a true international reach…
- Working collaboratively with the Executive Leadership Team as an advisor on technological approaches, to maximise the company's opportunity to achieve their…
- Proven record of risk management principles and practices.
- Hands on leadership and management of Business Services including:
$125,000 - $135,000 a year
- Great exposure to Senior Management.
- Acting as a trusted advisor for sales and legal in order to meet financial targets and budget.
- Provide insightful analysis and commentaries to support monthly financial and management reporting at a regional level.
- The successful candidate will have/be:
- Experience in client servicing, customer success management and / or account management.
- Establish strong client relationship, providing consultative solutions …
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.