Management Consultant jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
You refined by:
- Subject matter expertise on business transformation, process and organisational design and change management.
- A great opportunity to advance your career working…
$130,000 - $150,000 a year
- Strong expertise with Data Management or Business Intelligence Applications such as Tableau, Cognos, SQL and/ or SAP.
- Risk Analyst, Reporting and Data.
$120,000 a year
- Minimum of 2 years project management experience.
- Full lifecyclelifecycle project management of card / payment projects.
- Experience in a client facing role.
$120,000 - $140,000 a year
- Management of faults with telcos and other vendors to resolution.
- Ability to interpret data to produce high level management reports.
- Basic server and client operating system administration including user management, group policy administration, security management, printer management, e-mail…
- Infrastructure, DevOps, Cloud & IT Management.
- Action tickets from Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) queue.
- Vulnerability Management Specialist - Tenable Security Centre.
- Vulnerability Management Specialist - Tenable Security Centre -Tier 1 company.
$140,000 - $165,000 a year
- Establish Data Management, Governance, and Metadata processes.
- An exciting opportunity to work with a large, national company to lead an enterprise data…
$750 - $850 a day
- Management of software releases, alarms and system monitoring.
- Our Client is seeking to appoint a DevOps Engineer to join the existing team on a 6 month day…
$750 - $850 a day
- Building CI/CD pipelines in AZURE and look after the configuration management piece.
- 6 Month contract extension with view to extend.
Be the first to see new Management Consultant jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.